Image Explorer - Sorting
- The current sorting is announced to you in the Explorer through the sign "^" and/or "v" in the respective column header.
- If you like to sort according to another column, you simply click on the column header.
- In order to turn around the sort sequence, you click simply on the column again.
- "Text" only can be shown with images from the type ". gif" and ".jpg".
- If the image which was made with Hardcopy, the field "Text" contains the contents of the title and the text extension, if you adjusted this about "Options" --> "Print options".
(In all other cases the text is announced, which the respective image-program has stored.)
- If the image which was made with Hardcopy, the creation date, the user name and the PC name are announced about date, the remaining informations are announced always.
Sorting "File name"
Sorting "Date/user name/PC computer name"
Letzte Änderung: 23.10.2016 11:29:08